40 min. | 782 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. In a saucepan, add the rice and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cover. Cook for 10-12 minutes. Once cooked, place in a plate or plate to let it dry for a few minutes so that the rice is not too wet when it is time to fry it.
2. Setup Chop the green onions. Cut the carrot into very small dices. Cut the lemon in half. Put the eggs in a bowl and whisk them. In a bowl, place half of the eggs and the shrimps. Mix well, season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, place the cornstarch.
3. Make the fried rice In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of vegetable oil. Add the carrots and cook for 4-5 minutes. Push to one side in the pan and add the rest of the eggs. Cook for 1-2 minutes and break into pieces. Add the cooked rice, the hoisin sauce and the green peas. Mix well, season with salt and pepper.
4. Fry the shrimp In a deep frying pan, add about an inch of vegetable oil. Dip the shrimps in the cornstarch. Once the oil is hot, cook the shrimps for 2-3 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels.
5. Make the sauce and assemble Remove the oil from the skillet. On medium heat, add the walnuts and 2 tbsp of sugar. Cook for 2-3 minutes, remove and set aside. In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, the honey and the juice of half a lemon. Add the shrimp and the caramelized walnuts and mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the shrimps with the vegetable fried rice. Garnish with the green onions. Bon appétit!
2unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
What you need Pot, pans, bowls, paper towels.
% daily value
% daily value