1. SetupCut the cauliflower into small pieces. Cut the halloumi, zucchini and tomatoes into small cubes. Chop the cilantro.
2. Cook the zucchiniHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the zucchini cubes for 4-6 minutes until browned. Add salt and pepper. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon.
3. Cook the couscousMeanwhile, bring a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and the broth cube to a boil. Pour the couscous, cover and let the couscous absorb the liquid off heat, about 5 minutes. Break up the couscous with a fork. Add the zucchini to the couscous and adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook the cauliflowerAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan if needed. Add the cauliflower and cook 5-7 minutes over medium high heat until browned. Add the tomatoes, spices, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium heat. Lightly mash the tomatoes in the pan.
5. Add the creamAdd the halloumi and cook for 2 minutes. Add the cream and simmer for 2-3 minutes over medium low heat. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the cauliflower and halloumi with the couscous and garnish with the yogurt and cilantro. Bon appétit!