1. Cook the riceBring 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil in a pot. Rince the rice and add it to the boilling water. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat.
2. SetupChop the garlic and the ginger. Slice the onion and the cucumbers. Separate the boston lettuce leaves.
3. Make the saucesIn a bowl, combine half of the gochujang and the sesame oil. In another bowl, combine the rest of the gochujang, the soy sauce, the garlic, the ginger and the brown sugar.
4. Cook the porkIn a pan, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Add the gound pork. Break the pork into pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the onions, the brown sugar sauce and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Plate your dishServe the pork with the rice inside the lettuce leaves. Garnish with the cucumbers, the kimchi and the sesame oil sauce. Fun fact: Kimchi is a Korean condiment made from hot peppers and lacto-fermented vegetables. There are several types of kimchi made from different vegetables, but the most famous version is the one made from nappa cabbage. Bon appétit!