1. SetupFinely chop garlic and ginger. Finally chop half the green onion and bevel the other half. Squeeze the lime juice.
2. Start the brothHeat sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook chopped garlic, ginger and green onions2 minutes. Add 1 2P | 1.5 3P cans of tomato paste and cook 1 minutes.
3. Simmer the brothAdd 2 2P | 3 3P cups water, stock cube, coconut milk and honey. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 15 to 18 minutes. Add lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Make the rice cakesMeanwhile, prepare a bowl of lukewarm water. Soak a rice paper in the water for about 10-15 seconds and lay it out on a work surface. Add a slice of cheese to the paper, fold both ends and roll up as tightly as possible. Cut the roll into 4 pieces. Repeat with other rice papers.
5. Plate your dishAdd the rice cakes to the bowls, pour in the hot soup and garnish with the green onions and sesame seeds. Bon appetit!