1. SetupChop the garlic, the ginger and the green onions. Cut the broccoli into pieces. On a separate board, cut the chicken breasts in half lenghtwise.
2. Marinate the chickenIn a bowl, combine the sauce mixture (caution! spicy) with the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, half of the sesame seeds and 1 tbsp. of rice vinegar. Add the chicken breasts and coat well. Let marinate until ready to cook.
3. Cook the riceRinse the brown rice. Place in a pot and cover with 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cover. Cook for 18-20 minutes or until the rice has absorbed all the water and is cooked. Drain if needed.
4. Cook the chickenIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the chicken breasts and cook 3-4 minutes on each side. Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook another 1-3 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
5. Cook the broccoliBring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook the broccoli in the water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and reserve.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the rice and the broccoli. Garnish with the rest of the sesame seeds and the green onions. Bon appétit!