1. SetupBring a pot of water to a boil for the next step. Squeeze the juice from the whole lemon. Keep 1 tarragon branch whole and chop the rest of the leaves. Chop the shallot. Put the crumbled broth cube in 3.5 2P | 5 3P cups of hot water. Cut each fish fillet into 2 pieces.
2. Make the pea puréeCook the green peas in the pot of boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain. Put in a food processor with the garlic, chopped tarragon to taste, a generous drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Reduce everything into a homogeneous purée. Set aside.
3. Start the risottoHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the shallot and spinach for 2-3 minutes. Add the rice and mix well. Add the broth little by little, stirring frequently, until all the liquid is used and the rice is creamy, about 20-25 minutes. Add the pea puree and Parmesan. Adjust seasoning to taste.
4. Poach the fishPlace the butter, tarragon sprig and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. When the butter is melted, add the fish to the saucepan. Cover and cook 6-8 minutes over low heat until the fish is cooked through.
5. Plate your dishServe the fish over the risotto. Bon appétit!