Lemon Chicken Thighs
with a feta and vegetable salad along with lemon, chicken broth and herbs flavored potatoes
40 min. | 653 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the potatoes Preheat the oven to 400°F. Zest one lemon and press the juice out of the other lemon. Cut the potatoes into medium sized cubes. Put the potatoes in a baking dish with the lemon juice, the spices, the crumbled broth cube, 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water, some salt and some pepper. Mix together. Add 1-2 tbsp. of butter, if desired. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. After that, remove the foil and cook uncovered for another 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Keep the broth in the dish for the final step.
2. Cook the chicken Pat the chicken dry and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Mix the lemon zest with a drizzle of oil and cover the chicken with this mixture. Add salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
3. Setup Cut the tomatoes into quarters or cubes. Thinly slice the onion. Peel and grate the carrot.
4. Make the salad Mix the spinach with the carrot, the tomato, the onion (to taste), the crumbled feta, a drizzle of oil and the balsamic vinegar (to taste). Add salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the potatoes, the broth and the salad. Garnish with the lemon juice, to taste. Bon appétit!
1unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
3.5gSpice Mix (paprika,dried parsley,dried thym)
What you need Baking dish, Sheet pan, Bowls, Vegetable peeler, Box grater.
% daily value
% daily value