1. Cook the potatoesPeel and cut the potatoes into small pieces. Place in a pot with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Mash with the sour cream, some milk and some butter, to taste. Adjust salt and pepper, to taste.
2. SetupCut the tomato into small dices. Thinly slice the green onion. Crumble the feta. Zest the lime. Drain and rinse the corn.
3. Cook the meatIn a large bowl, combine the zest and the juice of half a lime with a generous drizzle of oil, the Tex Mex spices to taste, salt and pepper. Add the flank steaks and marinate for 4-5 minutes. Heat up a pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the flank steaks and the marinade and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness. Let the steak rest 3-4 minutes before slicing against the grain.
4. Make the salsaMix the corn with the tomato, the feta cheese, the green onion, a drizzle of oil, some lime juice, to taste, salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishServe the meat with the mashed potatoes and the corn salsa. Bon appétit!
What you needPan, Bowls, Pot, Strainer, Potato masher, Tongs, Vegetable peeler