1. SetupStrain and rinse the corn. Thinly slice the chives. Chop the shallot. Cut the lemon into quarters. Crumble the broth cube into 3.5 2P | 5 3P cups of hot water.
2. Make the cream cornPut the cream and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of water in a small saucepan with half of the corn and the saffron. Heat over medium-high for 4-6 minutes to infuse the cream. Season to taste. Reduce everything into a homogeneous sauce using a hand blender or a food processor. Set aside.
3. Reheat the lobsterStrain the lobster then put in a small saucepan with the rest of the corn, 3 2P | 5 3P tbsp. of butter and the juice of half a lemon. Heat on low for 3-4 minutes to warm up.
4. Start the risottoHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium high. Cook the shallot2-3 minutes. Add the rice and mix well. Add the broth little by little, stirring frequently, until the rice is tender and creamy, about 20-24 minutes.
5. Add the corn creamAdd the corn cream, parmesan and lobster to the pan. Mix and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the risotto and garnish with the chives and lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
30gGrana Padano Cheese
What you needstrainer, hand blender, pan, saucepans