1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the bread into cubes. Thinly slice the celery. Cut the tomatoes in 2. Drain the lobster. Roughly chop the lettuce. Finely chop the garlic.
2. Cook the croutonsPlace the bread cubes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil and mix. Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes until browned.
3. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the sauce mixture with the steak spices to taste, the juice of half a lemon and 1 tsp. of parmesan. Adjust seasoning to taste. Add 1-2 tbsp. of water for a thinner sauce.
4. Heat the lobsterHeat 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. When the butter is melted, add the garlic to taste and the lobster pieces and heat through for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
5. Plate your dishIn a large bowl, mix the lettuce with the celery, tomatoes, lobster, croutons and sauce. Serve the salad and garnish with the parmesan and lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!