45 min. | 902 kcal | intermediate | |
1. Marinate the tuna Pour the maple-soy marinade (Sauce mix 2)** into a deep dish. Add the tuna cubes and marinate for at least __20 minutes, and up to 1 hour. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
2. Prepare the mayonnaise In a bowl, mix 60|90 ml of mayonnaise, 7.5|10 ml of miso paste and 15|22.5 ml of maple syrup. Set aside for step 5.
3. Prepare the salad Chop the chives. Finely chop the red cabbage and peel and thinly slice the carrots.Remove the stalls from the snow peas and roughly cut. Place the vegetables in a large bowl and add 30 2P | 45 3P mL of chopped chives. Then add a few spoonfuls of sauce for coleslaw (Sauce mix 1). Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Set aside.
4. Cook the tuna Place the sesame seeds in a deep bowl and set aside. Remove the tuna cubes from the marinade, drain well and coat with the sesame seeds. In a large skillet, heat a knob of butter over high heat. Sear tuna cubes for about 20 seconds on each side, or until sesame seeds are golden. Set aside on a plate.
5. Assemble Cut the tuna slices into thin slices. Place tuna slices on a plate. Top with cabbage salad, and garnish with mayonnaise with miso and maple. Serve immediately.
2 unit Tuna Steak(s)
60 ml Mayonnaise
40 g Mixed Sesame Seeds
120 ml Sauce Mix(maple syrup,soy sauce)
0.25 unit Red Cabbage
7.5 ml Miso Paste
3 unit Organic Nantes carrot (s)
60 g Snow Peas
1 unit Chives
77.5 ml Sauce Mix(mayonnaise,honey,sriracha,ponzu sauce)
20 ml Maple Syrup
What you need Skillet, bowls
% daily value
% daily value