1. SetupRemove the ends of the asparagus and cut the rest of the asparagus into pieces. Chop the sundried tomatoes, the olives, the parsley, the onion and the garlic. Zest the lemon.
2. Cook the orzo and asparagusBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the orzo4-5 minutes. Add the asparagus and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Drain and reserve.
3. Roast the pine nutsIn a pan over medium heat, roast the pine nuts for 3-4 minutes until colored. Remove from the pan and reserve.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the lemon juice, the garlic, the parsley, the lemon zest and a drizzle of olive oil.
5. AssembleIn a bowl, combine the orzo and asparagus, the sundried tomatoes, the olives, the onion to taste and the drained tuna. It's possible to let the children garnish the orzo with the elements they choose.
6. Plate your dishServe the orzo salad. Garnish with the pine nuts, the crumbled feta and the sauce. Bon appetit!