1. Cook the milletBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the millet and cook for 17-20 minutes or until tender. Drain
2. SetupChop the pistachios. Slice the halloumi. Cut the lemon in half
3. Cook the halloumiWarm up a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the halloumi slices for about 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Add a light drizzle of oil, to taste, if you're worried that the halloumi will stick to your pan.
4. Make the dukkah and hte sauceIn a bowl, mix the pistachios with the spices. Season with salt. In a blender or using an immersion blender, make a sauce with the cilantro, the dill, the tahini, the juice olf half a lemon and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of olive oil.
5. AssembleIn a bowl, mix the sauce with the millet and the arugula.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the millet salad with the halloumi slices and the dukkah. Bon appétit!