1. SetupMince the onion. Chop the garlic and the cilantro. Slice the mushrooms.
2. Make the sauceIn a food processor, or using a hand blender, combine the juice of the pineapple can and half of the pineapple pieces, the garlic, the spices,the ground chipotle, to taste (caution! spicy) and 1 tbsp of vinegar.
3. Cook the mushroomsIn a pan over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the onions for 2-3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 6-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the sauceAdd the sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook for 4-5 minutes. At the end, add the rest of the pinepaple pieces.
5. Make the yogourt sauceIn a bowl, combine the yogurt, half of the cilantro and the lime juice.
6. Plate your dishServe the mushroom mixture in the corn tortillas. Garnish with the yogurt sauce, crumbled feta cheese and remaining chopped cilantro. Bon appetit!