1. SetupChop the dill. Thinly slice the onion and pepper into strips. Cut the halloumi into slices.
2. Roast the almondsHeat a skillet over medium-high heat. Roast the almonds3-4 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the orzoBring a pot of water to a boil. Pour in the orzo and cook 6-8 minutes until tender. Drain. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the vegetablesAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan. Add the onion and bell pepper. Add salt and pepper. Cook 4-6 minutes. Remove from the pan.
5. Cook the halloumiAdd the halloumi slices to the pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side over medium heat until golden brown.
6. Plate your dishServe the orzo in a bowl and garnish with the halloumi slices, vegetables, almonds, tzatziki and dill. Otherwise, serve each part of the meal family-style and let your children make their own plate! Bon appétit!