1. SetupRoughly chop the peanuts. Thinly slice the pepper and onion. Chop the cilantro. Cut the lime into quarters. Whisk the eggs. In a bowl, mix the ketchup with the sauce mixture and 1 tbsp. of sugar. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Bread the vealPat the veal scallops dry. Place the sesame seeds on a plate. Coat the scallops with a thin layer with 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of the sauce mixture then coat with the sesame seeds.
3. Cook the noodles
Cook the noodles3-4 minutes in the boiling water until tender. Keep 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of cooking water then drain.
4. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the eggs and cook 2-3 minutes. Remove from the pan. Add a drizzle of oil, the onion and pepper and cook 3-5 minutes. Add the cooked noodles, sauce and cooking water to the pan. Mix and cook 1-2 minutes. Add the cooked eggs.
5. Cook the vealMeanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in another skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the scallops for about 2 minutes on each side.
6. Plate your dishSlice the cutlets then serve on the noodles with the peanuts, cilantro and lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!