1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes of about 1 cm. Slice the zucchini in 4 lengthwise then cut these quarters into 3 or 4 chunks depending on the length of the zucchini. Coarsely chop the cilantro and parsley. Zest the lime.
2. Roast the vegetablesOn a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add the shishito peppers and zucchini chunks. Add a drizzle of olive oil and cook in the oven until the vegetables are nicely colored, about 15-20 minutes.
3. Cook the octopusIn a skillet over medium heat, heat a drizzle of olive oil. Add the octopus and color for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet. In the same skillet, add the potato cubes. Cook 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Add the sauceAdd the Biquinho Chilli Sauce and simmer for about 8-12 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Add the octopus, mix gently and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Mix the vegetablesRemove the vegetables from the oven. Mix in a bowl with the cilantro, parsley, zest, lime juice and a pinch of salt. Serve in a dish to share.
6. Plate your dishArrange the octopus and potatoes in a bowl and serve with plain yogurt to taste. Serve with the vegetables. Bon appétit!