1. SetupThinly slice the shallot. Cut the tomato and bocconcini cheese into small cubes. Chop the herbs. Cut the zucchini into half moons or cubes. Roughly chop the spinach. Zest the lemon. Prepare 2 2P | 3 3P cups of hot water with the lemon zest.
2. Prepare the salsaIn a bowl, mix the tomato with the cheese, the herbs, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Cook the pankoHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the shallot1-2 minutes. Add the panko and cook 3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet. Lightly season with salt.
4. Cook the orzoAdd a drizzle of oil to the same pan. Add the zucchini, capers and spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the orzo and mix. Gradually add the lemon water, stirring over medium heat until the orzo is tender.
5. Add the pestoAdd the pesto to the orzo and mix. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the orzo and garnish with the Caprese salsa and shallot topping. Bon appétit!