1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add 3/4 of the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes until browned.
2. SetupSlice the tomato and mushrooms. Keep 1 slice of tomato per sandwich and cut the rest into pieces.
3. Cook the mushroomsHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the mushrooms3-5 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
4. Cook the pork pattiesSeason the pork with the remaining spices, salt and pepper and form 1 large flat patty per person. Form a large well in the center of the patties. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan if needed. Add the patties and cook for 5-6 minutes over medium heat, covered.
5. Add the eggCrack an egg in the well in the center of the patty. Cover and cook 4-6 minutes until egg white is set. If you don't want to cook the egg in the patty, just add it to the pan and cook for the same amount of time.
6. Plate your dishPlace the english muffins on a baking sheet and top with the cheese. Bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes. Garnish with the mayonnaise, mushrooms, a slice of tomato, spinach and the pork patty. Mix the remaining spinach with the pieces of tomato, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add some balsamic vinegar if desired. Serve the sandwich with the potatoes and salad. Bon appétit!
80gWhite Medium Mushroom
14gSpice Mix (smoked paprika,spice mix roasted garlic and peppers,steak spices)