35 min. | 889 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add 3/4 of the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes until browned.
2. Setup Slice the tomato and mushrooms. Keep 1 slice of tomato per sandwich and cut the rest into pieces.
3. Cook the mushrooms Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook the mushrooms 3-5 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
4. Cook the pork patties Season the pork with the remaining spices, salt and pepper and form 1 large flat patty per person. Form a large well in the center of the patties. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan if needed. Add the patties and cook for 5-6 minutes over medium heat, covered.
5. Add the egg Crack an egg in the well in the center of the patty. Cover and cook 4-6 minutes until egg white is set.
6. Plate your dish Place the english muffins on a baking sheet and top with the cheese. Bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes. Garnish with the mayonnaise, mushrooms, a slice of tomato, spinach and the pork patty. Mix the remaining spinach with the pieces of tomato, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add some balsamic vinegar if desired. Serve the sandwich with the potatoes and salad. Bon appétit!
80gWhite Medium Mushroom
14gSpice Mix (smoked paprika,spice mix roasted garlic and peppers,steak spices)
What you need sheet pan, pan, bowls, spatula
% daily value
% daily value