1. Cook the vegetablesPreheat the oven to 400°F. Slice the zucchini into half rounds. Cut the bell pepper and half of the onion into thin strips. Place on a sheet pan covered with baking paper. Add the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
2. SetupCut the tomato into small cubes. Chop the remaining onion and capers. Cut the lemon into quarters. Chop the herbs.
3. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta8-10 minutes until tender. Drain. When the vegetables are cooked, add them to the cooked pasta with half of the parsley, a squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Prepare the salsaIn a bowl, mix the tomato with the capers, the chopped onion to taste, half of the parsley, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add a squeeze of lemon juice to taste.
5. Cook the porkPat the pork dry then season with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the pork chops3 minutes on each side. Turn off the heat, cover and let cook for 2 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the pork chops with the tomato salsa and vegetable pasta. Serve with a lemon wedge to taste. Bon appétit!