1. SetupThinly slice the bok choy and mushrooms. Cut the lime into wegdes and finely chop the green onion.
2. Cook the porkHeat a drizzle of oil in a pot over medium heat. Pat dry the pork and season with a drizzle of oil, the honey, salt and pepper. Add the pork chops to the pot and cook for around 2-3 minutes on each side until colored. Remove from the pot and let rest for a few minutes before slicing into thin strips.
3. Make the brothAdd 4 2P | 6 3P cups of water, the broth cube, star anise, cinnamon stick and half of the green onion to the pot. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the other ingredientsAdd the rice noodles, mushrooms, bok choy and sauce mix. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer 4-6 more minutes. You can add the pork slices to the soup at this step instead of serving them as a topping.
5. Plate your dishServe the soup in a bowl with lime wedges, green onions and the pork strips. This kind of well-stocked soup could be enjoyed by children. It can even be served on a deep plate for an easy tasting. Bon appétit!