1. SetupCut the pickle, carrot, celery and potatoes into small cubes. Cut the chicken breasts in 2. Zest the lemon then cut it into quarters. Chop the dill. Slice the bread in half.
2. Start the soupHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook the carrot, celery, potatoes and chicken for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the pickles and mix.
3. Add the brothAdd the broth cube and 4 2P | 6 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 16-18 minutes.
4. Cook the breadPlace the bread on a baking sheet. Brush with a light drizzle of oil. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until browned.
5. Pull apart the chickenWhen step 3 is complete, remove the chicken pieces from the pot. Shred the chicken with 2 forks or finely chop with a knife. Return the chicken to the soup with the cream, dill, zest and the juice of half a lemon. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the soup with the bread. Bon appétit!