1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Gently remove the paper from the puff pastry.
2. Cut the doughRoll out the dough on a floured work surface. Cut to make 6 rectangles per person. It is also possible to make smaller rectangles for the children's portion.
3. AssembleSpread half of the rectangles on a baking sheet. Spread the raspberry jam on the rectangles of dough. Let your children develop their cooking skills by inviting them to distribute the raspberry jam on the rectangles of dough. Close with a second rectangle and seal well with a fork.
4. Cook in the ovenBrush the strudels with the eggs. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
5. Make the icingIn a bowl, mix the icing sugar, the almond extract and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of water.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the strudels with the frosting and the confettis. Bon appétit!