35 min. | 709 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the lentils Bring a pot of water with the broth cube to a boil. Add the lentils and cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain and let it cool for 5-8 minutes.
2. Setup Thinly slice the pickle. Thinly slice half the onion and chop the other half. Seperate the lettuce leaves.
3. Pickle the onion Place the sliced onion in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the onion and let them marinate.
4. Make the feta sauce Put the yogurt in a bowl with the crumbled feta and 2-3 tbsp. of water. Whisk. Add pepper.
5. Make the patties When the lentils are cooled, put in a bowl with the egg, breadcrumbs, spices, chopped onion, salt and pepper. Make 2 thin patties per person. Heat up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the patties 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned. The patties will be delicate to handle.
6. Plate your dish Heat up the buns to taste. Garnish with the feta yogurt, lettuce leaves, 2 patties per burger, pickle and pickled onion. Serve the burger with the remaining salad and yogurt on the side or let everyone build their own burger! Bon appétit!
2unitBrioche Burger Buns
2unitGreek Yogourt 2%
15mlSpice Mix(cumin powder,coriander powder,dried dill)
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need pot, strainer, bowls, pan, spatula
% daily value
% daily value