1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the halloumi into slices of approximately 1 cm thick. Cut the zucchini into half rounds. Cut the pepper and onion into strips. Cut the lemon into quarters.
2. Cook the vegetablesPlace the halloumi, zucchini, onion and pepper on a sheet pan covered with baking paper. Put 1 tsp. of spices aside and mix the rest of the spices and the honey with the vegetables, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake everything in the oven for 18-20 minutes until browned.
3. Cook the couscousBring a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and the reserved spices to a boil. Add the couscous. Remove from the heat, cover and let the couscous absorb the water for about 4-6 minutes. Break up the couscous with a fork and add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
4. Season the yogurtFinely chop the herbs. In a bowl, mix the yogurt, the herbs and a dash of lemon juice.
5. Plate your dishServe the sheet pan of vegetables and halloumi with the couscous, yogurt and lemon. Bon appétit!