1. Bake the sweet potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the sweet potatoes into medium sized cubes. Remove the foot of the Brussels sprouts then cut them in half. Place the sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 24-26 minutes or until tender and colored.
2. SetupBring a small pot of water to a boil. Thinly slice the onion. Mince the basil.
3. Cook the quinoaAdd the quinoa to the pot of water and cook for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain, then rinse under cold water to cool.
4. Make the saucePut the Dijon mustard in a bowl with 1.5 2P | 2.5 3P tbsp. of Balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp. of sugar and a pinch of salt. Mix together. Add 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of oil and whisk until it becomes a homogeneous sauce.
5. Toast the almondsHeat a pan over medium-high heat. Add the almonds and roast 3-4 minutes or until they're browned. Remove from the pan.
6. Plate your dishIn a large bowl, mix the arugula with the quinoa, the red onion (to taste), the almonds, the roasted vegetables and the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve and garnish with the basil and the crumbled goat cheese. Bon appétit!
What you needSheet pan, Bowls, Pan, Pot, Strainer, Whisk.