1. Cook the ricePreheat oven to 375°F. Rinse the rice and put in a saucepan with 310 2P | 430 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook 18-20 minutes. While the rice cooks, add 1/4 cup of rice vinegar, 1 tbsp. of sugar and a pinch of salt in a small saucepan and heat until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
2. SetupGrate the carrot. Cut the cucumber into small cubes or half rounds. Thinly slice the green onion. Cut the salmon into medium-sized pieces. Thinly slice the ginger. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature or soften for a few seconds in the microwave.
3. Mix the salmonIn a bowl, mix the salmon with half of the green onion, soy sauce, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Assemble the dishPlace the cooked rice in a cooking dish with the reserved rice vinegar and mix well. Garnish with the salmon mixture and press well. Bake in the oven 15-18 minutes.
5. Plate your dishGarnish the dish with the cucumber, carrot, pickled ginger, remaining green onion, wafu sauce, sesame seeds and sriracha sauce to taste. Use the nori sheets to eat the rice. Bon appétit!
10gGrilled Sesame Seeds
What you needsaucepan, bowl, baking dish, box grater