with corn tortillas, black bean sauce, tomato salsa, sour cream, feta and cilantro
40 min. | 801 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Remove the sausage meat from the casings. Drain the black beans. Chop the onion, the garlic, the tomato and the cilantro. Place half the onion into 2 tbsp of wine or cider vinegar.
2. Cook the sausage meat Add the sausage meat to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon. Keep the fat.
3. Make the black bean sauce Add the raw onion, the garlic and the black beans to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Place into a blender with 0,5 2P | 1 3P chicken stock cube and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of boiling water. Blend until smooth. Return to the pan and heat up for 2-3 minutes. The sauce should have the consistency of yogurt. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Make the tomato salsa In a bowl, mix together the tomatoes, the marinated onion and some of the cilantro. Add salt to taste.
5. Heat the tortillas Heat a small pan over medium-high heat. Heat the tortillas for 30 seconds on both sides. Remove from the pan.
6. Plate your dish Garnish the tortillas with sausage meat and feta. Fold in half and cover with sauce. Garnish with salsa, sour cream, more feta and cilantro. Bon appétit!
0.5unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
What you need bowl, slotted spoon, mesuring cup, pans, blender
% daily value
% daily value