1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the broccoli into pieces. Cut the Brussels sprouts in 2 or 4 depending on the size. Remove the tails from the shrimps. Slice the onion into small wedges.
2. Cook the vegetablesPlace the broccoli, Brussels sprouts and onion on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes.
3. Add the shrimpToss the shrimp in a bowl with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. When the cooking time is up in step 2, remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the shrimp. Return to the oven for 7-9 minutes until the shrimp are cooked and pink.
4. Make the sauceChop the dill. Zest the lemon. In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the dill, lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon, 1-2 tbsp. of water and a small pinch of salt.
5. Plate your dishServe the sheet pan with the yogurt. Bon appétit!