1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Place a large ovenproof skillet in the oven while it preheats. Finely chop the herbs. Thinly slice the onion and cucumber. Grate the zucchini. Put the onion in a bowl of water for a sweeter taste.
2. Prepare the mixIn a large bowl, whisk the flour with the milk, eggs and a pinch of salt. Add the herbs, zucchini and half of the crumbled goat cheese. Mix together.
3. Cook the dutch babyTake the pan out of the oven with oven mitts and add a light drizzle of oil to coat the pan. Pour the Dutch Baby mixture into the pan and bake in the oven for 25-32 minutes until puffed and colored. Let rest 5 minutes once out of the oven.
4. Prepare the saladIn a bowl, mix the arugula with the cucumber, some red onion to taste, a drizzle of oil, lemon juice to taste, salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishGarnish the Dutch Baby with the remaining goat cheese, smoked salmon and remaining onion to taste and serve with the salad. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Parsley and Dill
What you needovenproof skillet, bowls, whisk, box grater