1. SetupBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cut the tomatoes in 2. Chop the capers, shallot and dill. Cut the lemon in 2. Cut the smoked salmon into pieces.
2. Cook the pastaAdd the pasta to the pot of boiling water. Cook 8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of pasta water then drain.
3. Cook the tomatoesHeat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallot, tomatoes and capers and cook 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the spinach and the smoked salmon and cook 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the pastaAdd the cream, half of the dill, the cooked pasta and the pasta water. Mix and cook 1-2 minutes. Adjust seasoning to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the pasta and garnish with the remaining dill and lemon juice to taste. Enjoy your food!