1. Cook the potatoesCut the potatoes into cubes. Place in a pot with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 6-8 minutes until the potatoes are tender but still firm. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
2. Cook the eggsBring a small pot of water to a boil. Gently add the eggs then cook for 7-8 minutes. Drain and put the eggs in a bowl of cold water. Let cool for a few minutes then remove the shell of the eggs.
3. SetupThinly slice the celery, cucumber and onion. Chop the dill. Cut the smoked salmon into pieces.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the yogurt with the spices, dill, 1-2 tbsp. of water, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishMix the potatoes in a large bowl with the celery, cucumber, onion, smoked salmon and sauce. Season to taste. Bon appétit!