1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425 ° F. Chop the garlic and a few basil leaves. Slice the onion, the olives and the roasted pepper.
2. Make the feta mixIn a bowl, crumble the feta. Add the garlic, the chopped basil and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix well.
3. Roll the doughOn a floured work surface, roll out the pizza dough. Make a large pizza or individual smaller pizzas. The children can stretch the dough with their hands and a little bit of flour. Plus, they will also get to garnish it with their favourite ingredients.
4. Stuff the crustPlace the pizza dough on a baking sheet. Add the feta cheese mix around the edge of the dough. Fold the edges of the dough over the cheese, pinching to seal the cheese inside.
5. Assemble and cook in the ovenSpread the sundried tomato pesto over the pizza dough. Add the grated mozzarella cheese. Garnish with the red onion, the olives and the roasted peppers. Bake for 15-18 minutes until colored.
6. Plate your dishServe the pizza and garnish with a few fresh basil leaves. Bon appétit!