1. SetupPreheat the oven to 450°F. Prick the potatoes with a fork in a few places. Microwave the potatoes for 6-8 minutes. Finely chop the garlic and parsley. Cut the lemon into quarters.
2. Cook the potatoesPlace the potatoes on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes until the potato flesh is tender.
3. Cook the meatPat the meat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the meat to the pan and cook 3-5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Let rest on a board for 2-3 minutes before slicing.
4. Cook the shrimpWipe the pan a little. Add a drizzle of oil, the shrimp, 3 2P | 4.5 3P tbsp. of butter, the garlic and half of the parsley. Cook 3-5 minutes, turning the shrimp. Add salt and pepper. Add a dash of lemon juice.
5. Mix the arugulaThinly slice the tomato. Mix the arugula with the tomato, a dash of lemon juice, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add balsamic vinegar if desired.
6. Plate your dishServe the meat and shrimp with the butter in the pan, the remaining parsley, the baked potato and the arugula salad. Bon appétit!