1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes. Place the textured vegetable protein in a bowl with enough water to cover. Let rehydrate. Thinly slice the green onions. Cut the tomato into small cubes. Cut the tortillas into triangles.
2. Cook the chiliHeat a drizzle of oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook half of the green onion and the sweet potatoes for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Drain the textured vegetable protein if needed then add to the pan with the spices and 30 2P | 45 3P ml of tomato paste. Cook 2 minutes.
3. Add the brothAdd the broth cube and 1.5 2P | 2.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer 10-12 minutes until the sweet potatoes are tender and the liquid has reduced. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
4. Cook the tortillasPlace the tortillas on a baking sheet. It doesn't matter if the tortillas overlap. If needed, use 2 sheet pans. Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes until browned.
5. Plate your dishTop the tortillas with the sweet potato chili, sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes and remaining green onion. Add lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!