1. Cook the milletBring a large pot of water with the broth cube to a boil. Add the millet and cook for 12-16 minutes until tender. Drain then mix with a drizzle of oil, the chopped herbs, lemon juice to taste, salt and pepper.
2. SetupChop the cilantro. Thinly slice the cucumber and the shallot. Grate the carrots. Cut the lemon into wedges.
3. Pickle the shallotPut the shallot in a bowl. Add 1/3 cup of water, ¼ cup of cider or wine vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the shallot and let marinate.
4. Cook the salmonCoat the salmon with the spices to taste. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon about 3-4 minutes on each side until the center is cooked through.
5. Plate your dishServe the millet in a bowl or plate and add the salmon, vegetables and yogurt. Add lemon juice and a drizzle of oil to taste. Adjust seasoning to taste. Bon appétit!