30 min. | 792 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Thinly slice the onion. Put some cilantro leaves aside for the final step then chop the rest very finely. Zest the lime. Cut the tomato into small cubes. Break the feta into small bite-sized pieces. Drain and rinse the lentils.
2. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. Warm up a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high. Cook the onion with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar for about 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add the rice, 200 2P | 398 3P ml of lentils and the tomato paste and mix well. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, 1 tbsp. of sugar and 2 2P | 2.5 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 12-15 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and the spinach and mix. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3. Season the feta Put the feta pieces in a bowl with the cornstarch and the spices, to taste. Coat each piece of feta.
4. Make the saue Put the tahini in a bowl with the lime zest, the juice of half a lime to taste, the chopped cilantro and a pinch of salt. Add a little water, whisking until you obtain a sauce with the consistency of your choice.
5. Fry the feta Warm up a generous drizzle of oil in a small pan over high heat. When the oil is hot, fry the pieces of feta for about 2 minutes or until they are colored. Place on absorbent paper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the rice and garnish with the tahini sauce, cilantro leaves and the feta pieces. Bon appétit!
6gSpice Mix (cumin powder,curry powder,smoked paprika)
What you need Pan, Bowls, Tongs, Whisk.
% daily value
% daily value