1. Cook the riceBring a pot of water with 310 2P | 430 3P ml of water to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. SetupZest the lemon. Slice the tomatoes in half. Chop the garlic and the basil.
3. Cook the fishPut the flour in a plate. Pat the fish dry. Add salt and pepper. Coat the fish with the flour. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat until hot. Cook the fish3-4 minutes on each side or until it's cooked. Remove from the pan.
4. Make the sauceOff the heat, add 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter to the pan. Cook over medium heat the garlic and tomatoes2 minutes. Add the spinach, zest, basil, cream and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water and simmer 2-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. *To respect the food preferences of our children, it's possible to have the spinach and raw tomatoes as a side dish rather than in the sauce*.
5. Plate your dish*Serve each part of the meal family-style and let your children make their own plate*. If not, serve the fish with the sauce and the rice. Bon appétit!