1. SetupChop the cabbage, green onion and garlic. Put the TVP in a bowl with enough water to cover and let rehydrate 4-5 minutes. Drain if needed.
2. Prepare the stuffingIn a bowl, mix the TVP with the cabbage, garlic, half the green onion, 3/4 of the sauce mixture, salt and pepper.
3. Make the dumplingsPlace a small amount of TVP mixture in the center of the dumpling wrappers. Brush half of the edge of the wrapper with water. Close the wrapper to make a half moon. Bring the corners together and stick them together with a little water. Make sure you press down on the dough to seal the dumplings.
4. Cook the dumplingsBring a large pot of water to a boil. Slowly add the dumplings to the boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove the dumplings with a slotted spoon.
5. Make the sauceBring another pot of water to a boil. Add the edamames and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain. In a bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce with the remaining green onion, the remaining sauce and half the sesame seeds.
6. Plate your dishServe the dumplings with the teriyaki sauce, edamames and garnish with the remaining sesame seeds. Bon appétit!
50gTextured Vegetable Protein
80gSliced green cabbage
75mlSauce Mix (soy sauce,maple syrup)
10gGrilled Sesame Seeds
What you needbowls, box grater, pot, slotted spoon