1. SetupPreheat oven to 425°F. Cut the pepper into thin strips. Cut 3/4 of the onion into thin slices and finely chop the rest. Cut the lime into quarters. Cut the tomato into small cubes. Thinly slice the radish. Drain and rinse the corn.
2. Roast the vegetablesPlace the pepper and onion on a sheet pan covered with baking paper. Add the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes until colored.
3. Prepare the creamy corn salsaIn a bowl, mix the corn with the tomato, chopped onion, sour cream, a dash of lime juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Prepare the chimichurriAdd the herbs, garlic, the juice of half a lime, 1 tbsp. of wine or cider vinegar, a pinch of sugar and 1/3 cup of oil in a food processor. Reduce everything into a sauce. Add more oil, if needed. Salt to taste.
5. Cook the meatHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Pat the meat dry then season with salt and pepper. Cook the meat2-3 minutes on each side. Let the meat rest for 1-2 minutes before cutting it into thin slices. Meanwhile, put the tortillas in the oven for 1-2 minutes.
6. Plate your dishTop the tortillas with the veal slices, roasted vegetables, corn salsa, chimichurri and crunchy radish. Add lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!
6unitWheat tortilla(s) 6in
2unitFresh Mint and Parsley
6gSpice Mix - All-Purpose
What you needsheet pan, pan, tongs, bowls, food processor