1. SetupCut the mushrooms into quarters. Cut the carrot into thin sticks. Thinly slice the cucumber and radish. Bring a pot of water to a boil for step 4.
2. Pickle the vegetablesPut the carrot and the radish in a bowl. Add 1/3 cup of water, ¼ cup of cider or rice vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1-2 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the vegetables and let marinate.
3. Cook the mushroomsHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the sauce mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook the edamamesCook the edamame in the boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain then toss with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishHeat the bread in the microwave for a few seconds or toast them in a toaster. Garnish with the mayonnaise, mushrooms, pickled vegetables, cucumber and cilantro. Serve with the edamame. Bon appétit!