1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into very small cubes. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes until tender.
2. SetupThinly slice the mushrooms and bell pepper.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium to medium high heat. Cook the pepper and mushrooms5-7 minutes until browned. Add salt and pepper.
4. Make the pestoMeanwhile, add the basil, garlic and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup oil in a food processor. Add salt and pepper. Reduce everything into a pesto. Mix the pesto with the mayonnaise.
5. Add the eggsBreak the eggs into a bowl then add them to the pan with the vegetables. Mix everything with a spatula and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the desired doneness of the eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the tortillas with pesto mayonnaise, cheddar, egg mixture and potatoes. Roll up and serve. You can also serve your potatoes as a side. Bon appétit!
2unitWheat tortilla 10in
100gWhite Medium Mushroom
5gSpice Mix Roasted Garlic and Peppers
What you needsheet pan, pan, spatula, food processor