35 min. | 702 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the garlic, the onion and the cilantro. Slice the shallot. Cut the potatoes into cubes.
2. Make the pickled shallots In a bowl, mix the shallots with 1 tbsp of vinegar, 1 tbsp of water and tbsp of sugar. Add a pinch of salt and mix well. Set aside.
3. Make the potato filling In a large skillet over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the onions 2-3 minutes. Add the potatoes. Lower the heat and cover. Cook 18-20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. At the end, add half of the garlic and mash the mixture.
4. Make the sauce Using a hand mixer or a blender, mix together the black beans, the chili flakes, to taste (caution, spicy!), the rest of the garlic, 0.5 2P | 1 3P bouillon cube and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Blend into a smooth puree. Transfer to a large skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened. The sauce should have the consistency of yogurt.
5. Cook the enfrijoladas In a deep pan, on medium-high heat add a generous drizzle of oil. Dip the tortillas in the oil and then fill them with the potato mixture and fold them in half. Cook in hot oil for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from the oil and place on paper towels.
6. Plate your dish Serve the enfrijoladas with the black bean sauce. Garnish with the cilantro, the crumbled feta and the shallots. Serve with the sour cream and the guacamole. Bon appétit!
0.5unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need Bowl, pans, blender.
% daily value
% daily value