1. SetupPreheat the oven to 450°F. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Slice the bell pepper into small cubes. Drain and rinse the corn. Chop the cilantro.
2. Cook the pastaCook the pasta in the pot of boiling water for 8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of the pasta water then drain.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium. Cook the pepper, corn and spices for 4-6 minutes. Add the soyrizo and tomato paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the milkAdd the flour, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add the milk and pasta water and mix well. Add the cooked pasta. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishTransfer the pasta to a baking dish if your skillet is not ovenproof. Garnish with the mozzarella and cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve and garnish with the cilantro. Bon appétit!