1. SetupPreheat the oven to 375°F. Grate the garlic. Cut the bread into croutons. Remove stem and roughly chop the kale. Thinly slice the Brussel sprouts using a mandoline or a knife.
2. Cook the baconPlace the slices of bacon in a skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Cook the slices 3-5 minutes on each side until crispy. Place on a paper towel then crumble.
3. Cook the kalePlace the kale and Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix. Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes until browned.
4. Make the sauceMix the sauce mix with the garlic, steak spices and a third of the parmesan. Add 2-3 tbsp of water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the croutonsAdd the croutons to the pan with the bacon fat and cook 4-5 minutes until crispy.
6. Plate your dishMix all the ingredients with the sauce and serve. Garnish with the remaining cheese. This is a good recipe to introduce kale and Brussel sprouts, since they are served with elements known and loved by children. Bon appétit!