35 min. | 714 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Roast the red pepper Put the oven on BROIL. Place the pepper on a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the oven on the top rack. Roast the pepper until the skin is burnt, turning them a few times for even cooking. About 10 minutes. Once well roasted, place them on a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes, then remove the skin from the pepper and keep only the flesh of roasted peppers.
2. Setup Chop the garlic and the parsley. Cut the radishes into quarters. Cut the cucumbers into sticks. Cut the pita bread into pieces.
3. Make the whipped ricotta In a mixer or using an arm blender, whip half of the ricotta with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Make the red pepper dip In a mixer or using an arm blender, whip the rest of the ricotta with the roasted pepper, the smoked paprika, the garlic, the parsley and 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Grill the pita bread In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Grill the pitas for 1-2 minutes on each side.
6. Plate your dish Serve the two whipped ricotta dips with the hummus, the crumbled feta, the pitas, the olives, the cucumbers and the radishes. Bon appétit!
2unitGreek Pita Bread
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need Bowls, immersion blender, aluminium foil, baking sheet, pan.
% daily value
% daily value