White Trout With Garlic and Lime Butter
with quinoa and sautéed swiss chard with green beans, pine nuts and golden raisins
30 min. | 664 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a pot of water with the broth cube to a boil. Zest the lime. Very finely chop the garlic. Thinly slice the basil and the Swiss chard. Cut the green beans into small pieces.
2. Cook the quinoa Pour the quinoa into the pot of boiling water and cook for 12-14 minutes or until tender. Drain.
3. Cook the swiss chard Warm up a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the raisins and the pine nuts for 2-3 minutes. Add the green beans and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the Swiss chard and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the pan.
4. Make the flavoured butter While the vegetables are cooking, put 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter in a small pan or saucepan with the garlic and the lime zest. Warm up over medium high heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the butter is melted and the garlic is lightly coloured. Add the juice of half a lime to taste. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl.
5. Cook the fish Add a drizzle of oil to the pan that cooked the vegetables. Pat the fish dry. Add salt and pepper. Cook the fish for about 2 minutes on each side over medium heat.
6. Plate your dish Serve the fish with the garlic and lime butter, the quinoa and the sautéed Swiss chard. Garnish with the basil. Bon appétit!
20gDried Raisins Corinthe
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need Pans, Spatula, Pot, Strainer.
% daily value
% daily value