30 min. | 739 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Grate carrot and cabbage. Thinly slice the green onion. Chop the garlic. Pat the fish dry.
2. Cook the noodles Bring a pot of water to a boil. Seperate the noodles with your hands. Add the noodles and cook 1-2 minutes until tender. Drain.
3. Make the sauce In a bowl, add the sauce mix, garlic, juice of half a lime, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of sugar and 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of rice vinegar. Set aside.
4. Cook the fish Put the flour on a plate with a pinch of salt. Flour the fish* on both sides. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, add the fish** and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Remove from the skillet and set aside. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
5. Cook the vegetables Add the broccoli, carrot and cabbage to the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the cooked noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the sauce, mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the noodles with the fish cut into pieces. Garnish with the green onion, sesame seeds and lime juice. Bon appétit!
100gSliced red cabbage
130mlSauce Mix (soy sauce,hoisin sauce,sambal oelek)
10gGrilled Sesame Seeds
What you need pot, strainer, pan, tongs, bowl
% daily value
% daily value