1. Cook the couscousBring a saucepan with 0.5 2P | 1 3P cup of water to a boil. Add the couscous. Remove from the heat, cover and let the couscous absorb the water for about 4-6 minutes. Break up the couscous with a fork and add a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper.
2. SetupCut the halloumi into cubes. Cut the bell pepper and cucumber into small cubes. Chop the herbs and the shallot. Strain and rinse the chickpeas.
3. Prepare the saladIn a bowl, mix the couscous with the chickpeas, vegetables, herbs, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add a dash of vinegar if desired.
4. Cook the halloumiMix the halloumi cubes with a drizzle of oil and the spices to taste. Thread onto the skewers. Heat a skillet or grill over medium-high heat. Cook the skewers for about 1-2 minutes on each side until browned.
5. Plate your dishServe the skewers with the hummus and salad. Add lemon juice to taste. Bon appétit!