1. Cook the squashPreheat the oven to 425°F. Peel and cut the squash in half vertically. Remove the seeds with a spoon. Cut the squash into small cubes and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Set a few sage leaves aside then chop the rest. Mix the squash cubes with the chopped sage, the honey, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
2. SetupThinly slice the leek and the onion. Chop the garlic.
3. Roll the doughRoll the pizza dough with the flour to the desired thickness. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
4. Cook the leekWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Fry the whole sage leaves for 1 minute or until crispy. Remove from the pan and place on absorbent paper. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the leek and cook for 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Add salt and pepper. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the pan.
5. Cook the pizzaGarnish the pizza dough with the leek, the squash cubes, the red onion (to taste) and the mozzarella. Garnish with a drizzle of oil. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the pizza with the prosciutto and the fried sage leaves. Add black pepper to taste. Bon appétit!